Location: Victoria, BC
Posting Date: October 19th, 2020
Closing Date: October 30th, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Competitive Salary and Benefit package
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
A Brighter Financial Future!
Fisgard Asset Management Corporation is a client-focused, independent Mortgage Investment Manager as well as an Exempt Market Dealer. Fisgard commenced business in 1994 and has grown to become one of Canada’s most respected mortgage investment managers specifically focused on Mortgage Investment Corporations (MICs). Fisgard is the manager of Fisgard Capital Corporation and Fisgard Capital II Corporation and distributes the securities of FCC and FCIIC in various provinces of Canada pursuant to their offering memoranda.
Located in beautiful Victoria BC, Fisgard offers mortgage investment products from British Columbia to Ontario.
Our company was named after Fisgard Lighthouse which was built in 1860 in Esquimalt Harbour in Victoria. Fisgard Lighthouse symbolizes security, stability and vision – qualities we believe in and feel are important to our investors.
Fisgard recognizes that our most valuable assets are our employees. We offer continued growth and career advancement and reward employees for their efforts and achievements. As we position ourselves to build our company for the future we are seeking a new member of our Corporate team.
The Receptionist is responsible for presenting an excellent first impression of the organization to clients and customers, answering incoming calls, sorting all incoming and outgoing mail daily, in addition to performing a variety of office support duties which include, arranging for couriers and filing. Located in the front lobby, the Receptionist directs visitors and receives all deliveries, executing outgoing courier requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Answer and transfer incoming calls to appropriate personnel in a professional, pleasant and courteous manner
- Greet clients and/or customers
- Fielding general inquiries from the public and answering basic questions about the services we offer
- Scheduling meetings for Investment Representatives and staff and booking use of boardrooms as needed
- Receiving and distributing mail, faxes and deliveries and arranging for shipments and courier pick ups
- Provide general administrative and team support
- Assist with general appearance of the office, ensure a well-kept and professional looking reception area
- Report building maintenance issues
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an administrative or reception role
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Office 365)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively within an office environment
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and be flexible
- Physical requirements include standing for long periods, climbing stairs in an office building and lifting boxes which weigh approximately 20 pounds.
Fisgard Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities commensurate with skills and experience
- Great health benefits, RRSP matching programs and recognition programs
- Career growth, development and continuous learning opportunities
- Opportunity to be involved in Fisgard events that help our community
Application Deadline: October 30th, 2020
Apply Online:APPLY FOR THIS POSITION